Analogkid, a rogue in Area 52‘s Vicarious, now has a complete set of legendary weapons. That’s right, both warglaives and Thori’dal. He’s more orange than that guy on Scrubs. Sure, there were two hunters who didn’t have it in the raid, but they were new to the guild. This rogue had been raiding with them since Karazhan, always shows up, and even uses consumables on trash! Clearly, he deserved it more!
Hunters don’t necessarily agree with the guildmaster’s decision. Gkicks ensue, drama spills onto the forums and other forums and other websites. Sit back and /popcorn away.
- Initial drama on realm forums.
- Guildmaster defending his decision.
- Second drama thread on realm forums.
- WoW Insider post on the drama, and ensuing drama in their comments.
- Drama in the guild’s forums.
- Most amusing are the similar subject lines in the class forums:
No comments yet.