seejay shares with us the following bit of drama:
Calculator from the guild Progeny on server Drenden ninjad the T4 chest off Magtheridon. He then promptly transferred servers to Dalaran, became Panzor and joined the well-known guild Gaia.The guild leader from Progeny pops over to Dalaran to warn Gaia, as Panzor is currently raiding in Gruul’s with the guild.
Responses range from:
- Progeny are idiots for running with free-for-all loot on!
- We were in the middle of a raid, why are you bugging us to warn us about a ninja in our guild??
- Progeny is a bunch of idiots, so who cares if someone ninja’d from them?
- Leave your drama Drenden out of Dalaran!
- We knew he was going to ninja the item and we encouraged it!
- We’re not kicking him from our guild, we know him in real life.
- Don’t punish all members of Gaia for what one jerk did!
- Gaia’s full of ninja’s and jerks anyway, let them keep him.
- It’s just one item / bunch of pixels / a video game, get over it!
- Various expletives
Overall, people seem to miss the point of “HAY! NINJA! WARNING WILL ROBINSON!” even when Panzor shows up and admits to the theft.
you must think you are a feline creature in real life and make sure everyone else is aware that you are one as well. (often engage in conversations using words like meow and rawr and just go *scratch scratch kitty is here* on people rather than saying “hello”.
Finally, in the ‘the more things change, the more they stay the same’ department, Sterno shares this excellent YTMND of a kid crying over having to go to bed just as he gets an instance group together. Kids crying over games always seems to be popular. There’s some great quotes once the parents get involved about the kid just damaging himself.
4 Comments »