Elitemaiden, former resident of Uldum currently plaguing Hyjal, is one of the top inspirations for the creation of this website. Every time I’ve brought up the idea of WoWDrama with compatriots from Uldum, she’s the first thing mentioned. The only problem is the sheer amount of drama that could be written about her, easily forming a tl;dr post.
In short, Elitemaiden is a sad and lonely woman who treats World of Warcraft as if it is real life. This is made hilarious by her playing on non-RP servers yet responding in character, her reporting of anyone who upsets her to Blizzard, and her amazing ability to piss off people faster than a poop-flinging monkey on PCP. In her world, anyone who plays Horde is evil, while she herself is a devout religious woman. She even compares herself transferring servers from Uldum to Hyjal to a missionary, going off into heathen lands. Add a bit of hormonal boycraziness, and you’ve got a drama delight that’s fun for the whole family!
Here’s a few of her most recent greatest hits, as well as some pertinent links to keep tabs on Uldum’s worst gift ever.
- First and foremost is her blog, kept at Xanga. RedFlowerMinnesota, a lonely self-described powerful mage, tells of her life. Gentlemen, she is still looking for Mr. Right! Unfortunately, she’s taken down a lot of the screen shots of people harassing her, but there’s still some gems left. See her account of her spat with Raypower, previously covered here on WoWDrama. That silly middle school gossip was written by a thirtysomething woman, I’m just sayin’.
- Someone else started a hate Xanga, called HyjalHatesElitemaiden. Every so often this blog calls her out on some screen shot she’s posted, which she’ll then yank from her blog. Also, some of the aforementioned shots of harassment can be found there, like the bukkake party in the Military Ward shot. Between the random videos and images, a few gems mocking her can be found. She’s been trying to get the Xanga account shut down, but hasn’t had any success as of this writing.
- Here’s an extensive conversation with Elitemaiden herself. Get a glimpse into the mind of a madwoman.
- Of course someone’s made a YTMND about the powerful mage.
- Hyjal had a Christmas gift for Uldum!
- One of many random threads out there of people showing their love for the mighty wizard herself.
In light of recent events I feel it is my moral obligation to let the community of uldum know how welcome we here at hyjal have made elitemaiden feel.
As stated by someone before me, she has not been in any of the top 20 guilds on hyjal regardless of her supposed knowledge of end game and “powerful mage” gear.
She has formed raid partied of random people in order to enter such instances as MC, BWL and AQ40, leave the group and go afk inside the instance. Why? This seemed odd to me as well at first but when you think about it, when you do a /who ‘enternamehere’ and see AQ40 or BWL as their location you sense to some degree that the said person is good enough to enter such an instance. She understands this and assumes that people will respect her if she’s seen inside a 40 man instance when people do a /who elitemaiden. Of course it’s impossible for her to be doing anything other than picking her nose in said instances because nearly every single guild on hyjal capable of doing bwl and aq 40 have made it very clear that they will not ever allow elitemaiden in their raiding parties or guild.
She has been in a total of 4 guilds since she came to hyjal. She has been Gbooted from 3 of those guilds, 2 of which occured in less than 24 hours. One of these said guilds doesn’t even count actually, it was one she made “PVP QUEEN” in which she was the only member of and took advantage of random noobs to sign the charter. She was in that guild for roughly 1 and a half days before a coordinated effort between alliance and horde players got her killed in the middle of IF between the high traffic area of the bank and AH and people just stood there and laughed at her. So she left that guild because she clearly was not a pvp queen and she was infact a joke whom nobody likes. All these guilds in which shes claimed to have left for personal reason when questioned. But multiple officers and members of said guilds have confirmed that she was Gkicked from all of them.
Alliance and horde players of hyjal have formed a pact in which we both share a common interest in pvp situations. In battle grounds for example, if a horde player from hyjal (or any other server) is attacking elitemaiden, alliance players from hyjal have fully agreed that they will not attempt to stop the horde players who attack elitemaiden and will wait until she is dead to commence the attack on the rest of the horde players. Alliance people have gone so far as to sacrifice their winning games at times so that the horde players can farm elitemaiden.
Elitemaidens auctions are selling….Wait…They aren’t selling my mistake. 90% of hyjal has agreed to not buy a single item which is posted on the AH by her.
The only people who remotely show her any respect are those who are iggnorant to what she’s done. Everyone who has been following her trail of lies knows she is a walking catastrophy that will bring nothing but shame to whatever low end guild she manages to somehow con her way into.
Merry christmas uldum.
-Darkmetazare on Hyjal
But really, no writings about her can top what she herself has graced the internet with. This entry, from her Xanga, was reproduced from her old website and is probably the most-quoted EM text out there. Enjoy.
40 Comments »